Magnetic tape is supplied with non-magnetic stainless steel cover for physical protection. for its fixing an adhesive tape is pre- mounted. Magnetic tape is composed by three layers a flexible magnetic tape made of a Plastic Material, upside cover stripe. In the profile systems, magnetic tape integrated in the Profiles. PS1 systems mont important specialy of the system is easy assembly. "slim" Profile is highly rugged, flexible plastic magnetic tape can be applied a machine tool easily. It can be used for all reader sensors.
- High Resolution up to 0.005 IJm.
- Tape inflat and rugged aluminium profile.
- Stainless steel cover protect.
- Best Technology in smll dimensions.
- Shiedled metal enclusure.
- Easy Mounting.
- Contact - less and vear free system.
- High resistance to vibrations.
- Protection class Ip67.
- Resistance to humidity.
- High accuracy.
- Reliability reading transducer.
- Measuring lenghts of up to 100 mtr.
- Connection Cable upto 20 mtr.
|Resolution Types||5 IJm, 101Jm, 251Jm and 62 ,5IJm, or on request|
|Output Circuit||Push-pull or TLL Rs 422 Line Driver|
|Output Signals||A, IA, B, IB, Z IZ|
|Input Current||Max. 40 mA per channel|
|Power Supply||10.,.30 VDC+%20 or 5 VDC+%5|
|Connections||Up to 100 m Cable length on request|
|Gap betwen tape and sensor||Up to 12.5mm (Depend on pole pitch)|
|Travel Velocity||3 rn/s|
|Magnetic Tape Type||B5 nitrile rubber temperature magenetic tape
|Measure accuracy||+ 1 Increment|
|Rapeatability||+ 1 Increment|
|Operation temperature range||-25 ... +85|